We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in an extrajudicial settlement of disputes.
General note on website use
The use of the contents and the website of the provider are subject to the following provisions:
The provider of this website is Unigrocer GmbH, Unter den Linden 10, 10117 Berlin represented by the managing director.
Content of the website
The contents of this website were created with the greatest possible care.
Insofar as this website contains links to third-party websites ("external links"), these are the responsibility of the respective operators.
When the external links were first created, the provider checked the external content for any legal violations. At that time no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages.
The setting of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the contents behind the reference or link as his own. The provider cannot reasonably be expected to constantly check the external links without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, if violations of the law become known, such external links will be deleted immediately.
Copyright and ancillary copyrights
The provider is the owner of the copyright and ancillary copyrights to the website and the images, texts and designs used for it. The provider endeavours to always respect the copyrights of others or to use self-created or licence-free works.
If the provider is not the owner of the rights, this is expressly indicated. The use of these rights by the provider is subject to the respective provisions of the rights holder.
Any use of the rights of the provider or a third party in the contents of the website requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems.
Unauthorised reproduction or transmission of individual contents or complete pages is not permitted and is liable to prosecution. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with the written permission of the provider.
- information on the collection of personal data
- When using the website, the provider collects personal data. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to the user, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Unigrocer GmbH, Unter den Linden 10, 10117 Berlin, info(at)unigrocer.net, represented by the Managing Director.
- When contacting the provider by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by the user (e-mail address, name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by the provider in order to answer the enquiry. The data arising in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer necessary, or processing will be restricted if there are legal obligations to retain data.
- In the event that contracted service providers are used for individual functions of the offer, or the data is to be used for advertising purposes, the user will be informed in detail about the respective processes below. Information is also provided on the specified criteria for storage duration.
- Rights of the user
(1) The user has the following rights in relation to personal data vis-à-vis the provider with regard to the user's personal data in question:
- Right to information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) The user also has the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of his personal data.
- collection of personal data when visiting the website
- In the case of purely informational use of the website, if the user does not register or otherwise provide information, the provider's Internet service provider, the Shopify, 150 Elgin St, 8th floor, Ottawa, Canada, collects the personal data that the user's browser sends to their server. If the user wishes to view the provider's website, the Internet service provider collects the following data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter F of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), which is technically necessary to display the website to the user and to ensure its stability and security
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- The above data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Shopify. The regulations provide that the processed data will be deleted for the execution of the contract (visit to the website) when they are no longer required. After conclusion of the contract it may be necessary to store personal data of the user in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations. This is usually fulfilled after 7 days. Further storage may be carried out in individual cases if this is required by law. Further details are regulated by the provisions of Shopify. These are available under Shopify.
- In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on the user's computer when the website is used. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to and stored on the hard disk of the browser used and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie - cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to the computer. They serve to make the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and effective. The cookies are also set by the internet service provider.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies(in addition 2)
- Persistent cookies(see 3).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various browser requests can be assigned to the common session. This enables the computer to be recognised when the user returns to the website. The session cookies are deleted when the user logs out or closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. The user can delete the cookies in the security settings of his browser at any time.
- The user can configure the browser settings according to his wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that it may not be possible to use all functions of the website.
- Applicable law
- The use of the website is subject exclusively to German law, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- The courts at the registered office of the provider have exclusive local and factual jurisdiction.
- The provider is neither obliged nor willing to participate in an extrajudicial settlement of disputes.